After your order is placed with us, you will receive an email from your sales representative with a secure link on how to upload your files.
- Please make sure file resolution is 300 dpi in order to get the highest image quality.
- To insure the font chosen for your artwork does not get replaced, please convert all fonts to outlines or include the font files.
- If your image has bleeds, please be sure to include 0.125 bleed around the entire image.
- When uploading large documents, please compress files into a ZIP, SITX or StuffIt file.
While you may upload individual audio files, we encourage you to be aware of the quality of your files.
Make sure your files are:
- Stereo (2-channel)
- Encoded with a 44.1kHz sample rate
While we accept individual files, we prefer mastered content (DDP or ISO files) please do not send audio CDs (.cda) as an ISO image. When uploading individual audio files, include a text file that includes a song list in the desired numerical order.
If you wish to send your graphics or master via USPS or UPS please send them to our Chattanooga location at:
2841 Hickory Valley Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37421
To ensure your package is handled promptly upon arrival at WTSmedia, please be sure to put it to the attention of your customer service representative. If you have any questions please call 1.888.987.6334
IMPORTANT: Always keep a backup of any master or artwork you submit, in case your materials are lost or damaged (even the best-packaged materials can be damaged in shipping). WTSmedia is not responsible for original masters or original art.
We reserve the right to refuse any project which, in our opinion, contains offensive music, language, or graphics.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to change prices, colors or materials, specifications, and quantities mentioned in our catalog without notice or obligation. We are not obligated to honor typographical errors in this catalog, through distributor websites, or on our own website.
- All duplication orders are subject to up to 10% under or over-run. Customers will only be billed for actual quantities shipped. Distributors may indicate “no overage” on their PO. In doing so, the distributor accepts the possibility of an under-run of up to 10%.
- We are not responsible for the storage of printed materials. Extra printed materials may be returned with the shipment of the product.
- While we will do everything possible to meet acceptable delivery dates, such as may have been quoted or acknowledged by our sales representatives, catalogs, or websites, these are only estimated dates of delivery. The company accepts no liability for delivery delays. Please plan orders accordingly.
- All quoted turn-times assume that on Day Zero, we receive ALL masters, graphics, PO’s and other supporting documents that we need to begin the project. If submitted graphics fit all specifications outlined in our print specifications, customers should expect proof in 24-48 hours. Once that proof is approved via email, telephone, or fax, DAY ONE of the turn-time begins. If any graphic does not fit our specs, a representative will contact you with the problem. Turn-times will continue to be suspended until corrected files are resubmitted, which may incur another round of proofing and additional preparations before the turn-time can begin. Please remember that DAY ONE does not begin until the graphic proof is approved! Graphic approvals received after 4 pm EST will begin the next business day.